This service is no longer available to purchase on SLA Online. Please contact the team using the details to the right for further information.
Cumbria Adult Education provides a range of vocational qualifications to suit the needs of all staff roles within the school environment from QCF qualifications to Apprenticeships. The following QCF qualifications are available:
• QCF Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• QCF Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• QCF Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration
• QCF Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• QCF Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
• QCF Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
• QCF Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
• QCF Level 3 Certificate in Management
• QCF Level 5 Diploma in Management
These programmes are delivered using taught sessions and workplace assessment.
Cumbria Adult Education may also be able to offer Functional Skills in English and maths for your workforce
Cumbria Adult Education are offering intermediate and advanced apprenticeships in:
• Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (STLS)
• Children and Young People – Early Years Educator
• Business and Administration
• Customer Service
• Team Leading
These apprenticeships are available to existing members of staff who wish to develop their skills and knowledge OR schools may wish to create a vacancy for an apprentice who they would employ on an apprenticeship wage.
Apprentices usually must work at least 30 hours per week and a minimum of 16 hours per week. Where Apprentices work less than 30 hours the length of their apprenticeship programme may have to be extended. Apprentices must NOT already have a Level 4 or above qualification.